Full Time | Québec, QC
Are you passionate about developing digital products? Do you enjoy working in collaboration to create products that meet the client’s needs and requirements? Are you looking for a stimulating career where you’ll have a direct impact on the organization’s achievements? You like flexibility and wish to work in an environment that allows you to further develop your skills? You want to contribute to cyber security innovation with us?
Qohash has the perfect career opportunity for you!
Become a shareholder | Intrapreneur
« Bringing digital trust to your data assets »
We are a growing « stealth » cybersecurity company dedicated to ensuring the integrity of data assets. Our technologies rely on blockchain, immutable logging techniques, automatic detection and real-time reporting to provide businesses with a new paradigm for data. We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team.
Working at Qohash means:
- Having a significant impact on several stimulating projects.
- Become a shareholder of the company (employee stock option).
- Having a flexible work schedule that suits your needs.
- Having a competitive salary.
- Having a «no vacation policy» (being responsible for managing your own vacations / days off / absences in accordance with the team’s mandates).
- Being part of a team that contributes to cyber security innovation.
- Having many opportunities for advancement.
What we are looking for:
- You have experience in managing digital products with companies.
- You possess experience in related fields: project management, budget management, customer relationship, user experience, design, marketing, and operations.
- You like to innovate and have a good initiative mindset.
- You work well as a team.
- You’re always looking to learn and to excel.
- You pay close attention to the details and have great problem solving skills.
- You communicate effectively.
- You are creative, analytical, curious and ingenious.
- You are bilingual (English – French)
What you’ll do:
- Maintain the Product Backlog.
- Work with stakeholders and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles.
- Work with the development team to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our partners.
- Work with the product team to translate business requirements into user stories for the development team to implement.
- Help define adequate acceptance criteria.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate delay.
- Clearly communicate the Business Requirements to the team.
- Build and maintain a relationship with the stakeholders.
Send us your contact information and CV. We can’t wait to hear from you!